Dear Members & Guests,
With the lockdown period ending we are pleased to confirm we will be re-opening our doors at the Clubhouse 12.00pm on Wednesday 13th October 2021.
While we are excited to welcome everyone back, there is some very important information to note to ensure the safety of you, your families, our staff and the entire community.
We are committed to do everything we can to make our venue a COVIDSAFE place to visit.
The following NSW Government rules & restrictions will apply when visiting the club:
- All patrons (16 years old & above) MUST be fully vaccinated (2 doses) or have approved medical exemption and be able to present the official documentation at entry.
- Patrons under 16 years of age must be with a member of their household that is fully vaccinated.
- All patrons (12 years & above) MUST wear masks inside the venue except when eating or drinking
- Consumption of alcohol while standing is NOT permitted inside
- Dancing & singing is NOT permitted
- No entry to anyone who resides in the Greater Sydney Region
Area capacity limits of one (1) person per four (4) square metres apply for indoor areas and one (1) person per two (2) square metres apply for outdoor areas.
What you’ll need to enter the clubhouse:
1. To present your COVID-19 Vaccination Record or Medical Exemption in the following forms:
Digital Certificate or Printed Copy
Medical Exemption – Presentation of a ‘Medical Contraindication Certificate’ certified by a registered medical practitioner
For more information on how to get your COVID-19 Vaccination Record CLICK HERE or scroll down to the bottom to ‘How can I prove I’m fully vaccinated'?’
2. Check In via the Service NSW COVID Safe Check-In via one of 2 ways:
1. QR Code will be displayed at the club entrance
2. If you do not have a smart phone:
i. See staff for manual entry
ii. Present your ‘COVID-19 check-in card’. These can be created HERE
3. MUST wear masks inside the venue except when eating or drinking for all patrons 12 years & above
4. Membership Card for Members or official identification for Guests
Monday & Tuesday CLOSED (re-opening of these days will be revised)
Wednesday 12.00pm to 5.00pm
Thursday 10.00am to 6.00pm
Friday 11.00am to 7.00pm
Saturday 10.00am to 6.00pm
Sunday 11.00am to 5.00pm
Promotions & Activities
All will be on hold till further notice
With NSW Government Rules & Restrictions changing regularly, we kindly ask that you keep up to date and are aware of all the latest information released.
Note: If a patron is not fully vaccinated, exempt or refuses to provide any required details, the club is obligated to refuse entry. Similarly, if a patron declines to provide any evidence that they are fully vaccinated or exempt.