Toronto Golf Club Membership Renewal for 2022 - 2023
We wish to thank you for your support during the 2021-22 year. The 2022-23 golf membership fees are as follows:
• 7 Day Golf Membership (incl $100 bar credit) $855.00*
• 6 Day Golf Membership (incl $50 bar credit) $765.00*
• Social Golf Membership (no Golflink) $455.00*
• Intermediate Membership (26-30) $455.00
• Junior Golf Membership (18-25) $200.00
• Sub-Junior Golf Membership (under 18) $20.00
*7 Day, 6 Day and Social fees can be paid via Debit Success.
^Bar credits can also be used at the Driving Range & Toronto Workers Club. Full paying Members will have bar credits allocated once renewed, Debit Success Members will have bar credits allocated once their final payment has been debited.
If your payments are made using the Debit Success facility, you will receive a letter directly from Debit Success only if your regular payments need to be updated. Please note this may take anywhere up to 5 weeks to receive after the renewal process. Otherwise, your repayments will continue as before, and your new membership card will be ready for collection at the Golf Club after 1 July 2022. If you wish to cancel your membership, you will need to advise the club before 30 June 2022.
If you are paying in full, please do so before 30 June 2022 to ensure your bar credits are added from 1 July 2022. Any bar credits that have not been used from 2021-22 will not expire and will be rolled over to the 2022-23 membership. Please note that if you are paying at the Golf Club, there will be a wait for your new membership card to be printed.
Renewal of payment in full can be processed here online, upstairs at the Clubhouse & Toronto Workers Club Reception.
- If you are paying at the Golf Club, there will be a wait for your new membership card to be printed.
FULL PAYING MEMBERS CAN RENEW NOW HERE