Toronto Country Club Golf Membership Renewal for 2020 - 2021
FULL PAYING MEMBERS CAN RENEW ONLINE NOW VIA THE FORM BELOW
We wish to thank you for your support during the 2019-20 year.
The 2020-21 golf membership fees are as follows:
• 7 Day Golf Membership (incl $100 bar credit) $780.00*
• 6 Day Golf Membership (incl $50 bar credit) $690.00*
• Social Golf Membership (no GolfLink) $400.00*
• Intermediate Membership (26-30) $400.00
• Junior Golf Membership (18-25) $200.00
• Sub-Junior Golf Membership (under 18) $100.00
*7 Day, 6 Day and Social fees can be paid via Debit Success.
If your payments are made using the Debit Success facility, you will receive a letter directly from Debit Success only if your regular payments need to be updated. Please note this may take anywhere up to 5 weeks to receive after the renewal process. Otherwise your repayments will continue as before, and your new membership card will be ready for collection at the Country Club after 1 July 2020. If you wish to cancel your membership, you will need to advise the club before 30 June 2020.
If you are paying in full, please do so before 30 June 2020 to ensure your bar credits are added from 1 July 2020. Any bar credits that have not been used from 2019-20 will not expire and will be rolled over to the 2020-21 membership.
- If you are paying at the Country Club, there will be a wait for your new membership card to be printed.
- If you are planning to come into Toronto Workers Club to renew, office hours are Mon to Sat 11am - 6pm
FULL PAYING MEMBERS CAN RENEW NOW - COMPLETE FORM BELOW
CLICK HERE IF RENEWING ON YOUR MOBILE